This Argentinian red wine comes from the Mendoza wine region and consists entirely of malbec. 30% of the wine is aged for 3 months in American oak while the remaining 70% is aged in epoxy barrels. These two parts are mixed after maturation and bottled, after which the wine develops in the bottle for another 3 months.
TASTING PROFILE: This is an elegance and intense red wine. On the nose you can expect different fruity aromas such as cherries, currants and subtle notes of violets. In addition, the wine is also characterized by spicy notes of pepper and blackcurrant. It is a very fresh and balanced wine with medium body and sweet tannins.